Due to demand, we are looking for a full-time Paid Search Executive with at least 2 years of agency experience in Search Marketing covering Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and with strong Google Analytics skills.
You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, managing their PPC accounts and producing campaigns and strategies to help grow sales and leads on their sites.
At Codefixer we have ambitious plans to be the best search marketing agency in Northern Ireland, therefore we are after motivated, competitive go-getters who share the same drive and ambition to be the best.
- Set up, create and execute PPC campaigns using Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Manage search, display, video and shopping campaigns
- Set up landing pages
- Set up tracking and conversions
- Manage Google Merchant Centre, Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Write monthly reports for clients
- Organise and run annual, quarterly and monthly business reviews with clients
- Provide Email, Call & Ad hoc support
- Identify targets and KPIs for accounts
- Liaise with Head of PPC and stakeholders
- Liaise with Google & Bing support
- Liaise with SEO team to provide a joined up approach
- Manage 3rd party suppliers
- Onboard clients
- Understand your clients businesses, brands, sectors, competitors, and audiences
- Report, provide analysis and insights
- Building strong long-lasting relationships with your clients
- Build strategic partnerships
- Supports Head of PPC on calls
- Identify growth opportunities for current clients
- Minimum 2 yrs experience of running PPC campaigns in an agency setting
- Proficient knowledge of GSuite
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and preferably have a recent degree in a marketing/web-related discipline
- Strong commercial awareness
- Can-do attitude
The Successful Applicant Will Be:
- Driven & Self-motivated
- Punctual and organised
What we can offer you:
- Flexible Schedule
- Company pension scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Excellent salary
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a current CV to [email protected]
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse team so we want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.