Google Ads Specialists
Codefixer has produced outstanding returns on investment for clients through Google Ads, outperforming many of the top PPC agencies in Belfast & NI.
Need to get to the top of Google quickly & for all your keywords?
Pay Per Click and in particular Google Ads lets you pay to be listed at the top of the search engines. We can get you in front of people searching for your product or service.
How Does Google Ads Work?
Michael Wall one of Ireland’s longest serving SEO and Pay Per Click specialists runs the Google Ads campaigns and has extensive experience working on Google Shopping and lead generation campaigns.
For new campaigns we’ve Google Ads vouchers worth £400 to give away.
What’s the best thing about PPC?
Unlike SEO, with PPC you can get straight to the top of Google in no time at all, and everything such as the cost per click, the amount you spend, the number of conversions are all recorded. We believe PPC should be at least considered as part of any online marketing strategy, and that used in tandem with SEO can provide a very healthy return on investment.
If you already have a Pay Per Click account we can offer you an audit that will return a list of action points that will help improve your campaign. We see many Google Ads campaigns that are poorly set up and maintained, even successful ones that could do better.
What We Don’t Do
What We Will Promise
Google Shopping Campaigns
As well as running Google Search, Display & Video campaigns, we’re experienced running successful Google Shopping campaigns.
We were recently approached by a local Belfast retailer with a poorly performing e-commerce shopping campaign run by another agency and within weeks we had a ROAS of over 2000% generating over £65,000 of revenue per month and on top of that also helped double in-store revenue. December 2019 saw online revenue sales of over £200,000 and a cost to revenue of 4%. The previous 2 agencies had achieved sales of just over £20,000 during December 2018 and 2017.
Google Ads Training
We also offer 1-1 custom or small group Google Ads training to businesses throughout Northern Ireland and Ireland. The training is extremely helpful for businesses that wish to manage their own campaigns or for those that wish to have an understanding of what their Google Ads management teams are actually doing.
Yell & Other Google Ads Agencies
We’ve taken over campaigns run by Yell and other agencies and consistently performed well against them. One recent Yell customer we worked with was able to make a £10,000+ saving with a couple of days of work and still increase calls and leads. We can get you more clicks with less spend and cheaper conversion costs. We have consistently done this for the numerous accounts that we have taken over from other agencies.
Codefixer took over a campaign run by another local award-winning and high profile Google Ads company that also specialise in Google Ads. Within a month or two the conversion rates were up well over 400%, the campaign had roughly 14 conversions a month when Codefixer took over from the previous company, they reached 69 conversions within a couple of months. A year later we are getting over 100 good quality conversions a month. This was with less spend than the original Google Ads agency had, and the same goals being tracked. We thrive on taking over poorly performing or mediocre campaigns and turning them around.
Frequently Asked Questions
As a Google Partner, we must keep up-to-date with Google’s internal evaluations based on certifications, account performance, overall ad spend, and our company growth. This ensures that we keep up-to-date with Google Ads and follow best-practice.
We have an impressive track record working with some of the largest companies in Northern Ireland in delivering best-in-class Google Ads results. On top of this, we also provide coaching and training, as well as speaking at events across the UK helping other businesses and advertisers get more out of their Google Ads campaigns. As a partner, we can help businesses with expert advice and support with strong working relationships with the Google Support Team.
- Search – Google Search Ads show up, normally above the Organic (Non-Paid) search results when a user searches for a keyword that an advertiser is bidding on.
- Shopping – Google Shopping is a means of showing your products to users when users search for them on Google. Read How We Generated Over £1m For Our Client Using Google Shopping
- Display – Google Display Ads appear on the Google Display Network, the Google Display Network is a network of millions of websites such as news websites, blogs, and forums. Google Display ads are banner ads that appear to users on these websites to users who you are targeting.
- Video – Video Ads can appear on YouTube, websites, and smartphone apps running on Google Video Partners.
We have had monumental success with a vast array of products and services on Google Ads and always offer a free, no-obligation consultation for Google Ads clients to evaluate opportunities and give a prediction, based on our experience, of how your Google Ads account should perform. We have over 90% customer retention with the many of our clients staying with us for multiple years.
Google Ads is most profitable for products or services with;
- A high customer lifetime value – Businesses that can expect customers to return over a long period of time, such as Solicitors, Dentists, or residential services.
- High Margins – Products or services with high margins allow us to more aggressively target users to allow us to compete better in the market place, such as electrical goods, manufacturers, or large B2B sellers.
- Large product/service ranges – Businesses with a large & diverse range of products or services allow us to more accurately target users for the most profitable/desirable products or services. For example, business services, or e-commerce websites with large product catalogues.
- Online/Mobile Businesses – Businesses that don’t have a physical location or that travel to the customer’s location find Google Ads allows us to target users in locations that you choose, this saves time, and money on travelling to further away locations to generate the same work. Our home improvement businesses find cutting down on travel times allow them to manage a larger number of customers, whilst choosing to prioritise advertising services which are of most value to the company.
- Specialist products/services – Business with little to no competition online benefit from lower cost-per-click, and can more easily corner the market getting you to the top of the page, consistently, for your chosen products or services. We have clients who offer parking services who appear on over 80% of searches for keywords we are bidding on.
Unlike SEO, Google Ads can provide almost immediate targeted traffic to your website or business with Ads often showing within just hours of the Google Ads account & campaigns being created. Likewise, the performance data received from Google Ads is continual, rather than in weekly, or monthly intervals. This allows us to continually evaluate account & campaign performance, we can then use this data to regularly adjust the account to increase the quality of traffic and the number of conversions.
Whilst a Google Ads account can be set-up and start delivering ads almost immediately, we routinely find that accounts that have been managed and maintained over longer periods of time appear to consistently improve as time goes on. This allows us to provide clients with better stats almost every month!
Google Ads can work for just about any budget and is completely adjustable at any time. Unlike traditional marketing methods, Google Ads works on a daily budget, rather than a campaign budget, meaning that your budget can be increased or decreased very simply from the Google Ads interface. This allows advertisers, and our clients, complete control and flexibility over how much they spend on a month-by-month basis, dependant on seasonal traffic, unexpected closures, or any other event which might restrict or increase the budget available for advertising online. As a Google Partnered Agency, we can also provide you with up to £120 towards your first months spend for newly created accounts.
Sign up and get all the latest SEO & Google Ads industry articles and tips first!