Google Ads Training
Google Ads training with an industry expert. Simple and effective training to teach you how to manage and improve your ads.
Would you like to learn how to manage a Google Ads account?
We can teach you how to set up and manage a Google Ads account, we can also help you understand how your current campaign is being run or help you bring it in-house and help you avoid all the costly mistakes.
Topics This Training Covers
Courses taught by Michael Wall, a Google Certified Partner and Northern Ireland’s original & most experienced SEO with over 40 yrs combined experience in SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics and Web Development.
Michael is passionate about search helping others improve their search engine marketing strategies.
We offer 1-1 training or group training.
We also offer public courses which are posted on the website.
We can arrange full day courses from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm, or shorter 3 hour morning or afternoon courses. Evening and weekend courses are also available.
If you’d like short term or long term mentoring, then that’s also available.
Our training room is on the Malone Road, Belfast. We can also come to your business location and provide on-site training. Training available throughout Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland.
Who is the training suitable for?
Training is suitable for business owners, marketers, digital marketers, social media marketers and anyone who wants to learn.
Below is a case study of the training, prep, and support we offered a local Belfast company.
- Prior to the training we spoke with the trainees and built an agenda for the training.
- We reviewed the market and competitors and got familiar with the business.
- We were given access to the Ads and Analytics accounts and were able to dig through historical data that provided lots of info. The previous search queries gave us an idea of how to group keywords into more effective granular adgroups, what level of search volume there was, what their calls to action where, budget wastage on irrelevant terms, poor campaign targeting and so on.
- We set up conversion tracking in Shopify and Google Analytics, and imported these goals into Google Ads.
- On the day we built a new search campaign following best practices with the trainees, created tightly themed adgroups, created account level negative lists, added a full host of ad extensions, discussed the match types to use and when you’d use each type, and created well-written ads with good CTAs.
- We also created a very granular account that will provide good CTRs, good Quality Score, resulting in lower cost per clicks and better use of budget.
- We created a list of actions for the business to take, and followed up with detailed emails and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer all levels of Google Ads training from basic to advanced training, we provide training that is tailored around your level of experience, goals, and industry to ensure the training is relevant to your business.
Yes, we provide additional support. We understand that Google ads can come with a learning curve and further questions will arise after taking the course or you simply need more training to help you better understand Google Ads. We can also provide 1 to 1 training or group training depending on your needs.
Yes, we offer tailored training that is based around your level of experience, goals, and industry to ensure the training is relevant to your business, by the end of the course you will have a better understanding of Google Ads.
Who We’ve Trained
Who We’ve Trained
Sign up and get all the latest SEO & Google Ads industry articles and tips first!