Google AdWords Training
Google AdWords training with an industry expert. Simple and effective training to teach you how to manage and improve your ads.
Would you like to learn how to manage a Google AdWords account?
We can teach you how to set up and manage a Google AdWords account, we can also help you understand how your current campaign is being run or help you bring it in-house and help you avoid all the costly mistakes.
Topics This Training Covers
What is Google AdWords
The benefits of Google AdWords
Where ads appear, the Search & Display Networks
How does Google AdWords work
What is Quality Score
How to Set up a Google AdWords account
How to structure an account
How to create a campaign with keywords, adgroups & ads
- How do you know how much to bid
What keywords to bid on
How to build a keyword list
Best practices for writing ads
How to improve your ad with ad extensions
Creating negative lists
Common mistakes to avoid
Courses taught by Michael Wall, a Google Certified Partner and Northern Ireland’s original & most experienced SEO with over 40 yrs combined experience in SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics and Web Development.
Michael is passionate about search helping others improve their search engine marketing strategies.
- Courses are taught by experts in their field, who work in their field daily and don’t just teach
- The courses are tailored around your level, your website and your market
- We’re always willing to help with after course support
- There’s prep work done to make sure the courses go well and we know exactly what you want to achieve
- The group sizes are small so that they can be specific & detailed, hands on and answer all your questions
- Working in the industry means we keep up with all the latest updates
We offer 1-1 training or group training.
We also offer public courses which are posted on the website.
We can arrange full day courses from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm, or shorter 3 hour morning or afternoon courses. Evening and weekend courses are also available.
If you’d like short term or long term mentoring, then that’s also available.
Our training room is on the Malone Road, Belfast. We can also come to your business location and provide on-site training. Training available throughout Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland.
Below is a case study of the training, prep, and support we offered a local Belfast company.
- Prior to the training we spoke with the trainees and built an agenda for the training.
- We reviewed the market and competitors and got familiar with the business.
- We were given access to the Ads and Analytics accounts and were able to dig through historical data that provided lots of info. The previous search queries gave us an idea of how to group keywords into more effective granular adgroups, what level of search volume there was, what their calls to action where, budget wastage on irrelevant terms, poor campaign targeting and so on.
- We set up conversion tracking in Shopify and Google Analytics, and imported these goals into Google Ads.
- On the day we built a new search campaign following best practices with the trainees, created tightly themed adgroups, created account level negative lists, added a full host of ad extensions, discussed the match types to use and when you’d use each type, and created well-written ads with good CTAs.
- We also created a very granular account that will provide good CTRs, good Quality Score, resulting in lower cost per clicks and better use of budget.
- We created a list of actions for the business to take, and followed up with detailed emails and support.
Who We’ve Trained
Who We’ve Trained
Still have questions? We’d love to hear from you!
Contact us today to move forward with your new digital strategy.