Simple and effective SEO training to teach you how to manage and improve your Search Engine Rankings with a local SEO Specialist.
Want to learn why your site isn’t at the top of Google, and your competitors are?
We offer public courses, 1-1 or small group training in SEO to help you understand what factors Google takes into consideration in ranking your website. The course will help you develop a specific strategy for your site and market.
Topics This SEO Training Covers
Michael Wall one of Ireland’s longest serving SEO and Pay Per Click specialists takes the SEO Training. Michael is passionate about search and sharing his knowledge with others.
Michael can quickly diagnose SEO issues with your website and provide the answers in an easy to understand manner.
What You Will Learn
- How to SEO your site
- How to build an effective SEO strategy
- How to manage an SEO campaign & what software to use
- What factors Google takes into consideration when ranking sites. There are over 250!
- If you’ve employed someone to do your SEO, you’ll be able to assess how much SEO has been done on your site and the quality of it
- How to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your competitor’s sites
- How to benchmark and measure your sites progress
- Understand SEO jargon so you can now understand what your SEO guy is talking about!
- The myths that come with SEO
- SEO mistakes to avoid
- Who to follow, what blogs and forums to read
We offer 1-1 training or group training.
We also offer public courses which are posted on the website.
We can arrange full day courses from 9.30 am – 4.30 pm, or shorter 3 hour morning or afternoon courses. Evening and weekend courses are also available.
If you’d like short term or long term mentoring, then that’s also available.
Our training room is on the Malone Road, Belfast. We can also come to your business location and provide on-site training. Training available throughout Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland.
Who is the training suitable for?
Training is suitable for business owners, marketers, digital marketers, social media marketers and anyone who wants to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer all levels of SEO training from basic to advanced training, we provide training that is tailored around your level of experience, website and industry to ensure the training is relevant to your business.
Yes, we offer after course support. We understand that further questions will arise after taking the course or you simply need further training to help you better understand SEO. We can provide 1 to 1 training or group training depending on your needs.
Yes, we offer tailored training that is based around your level of experience, website, and industry to ensure the training is relevant to your business, by the end of the course you will have more knowledge about SEO.
Who We’ve Trained
Who We’ve Trained
Sign up and get all the latest SEO & Google Ads industry articles and tips first!