Due to continued expansion and a number of new client wins, we are looking for a full-time PPC Manager with at least 3 years agency experience in Search Marketing covering Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and with strong Google Analytics skills to manage the performance of our PPC executives and their workloads.
Your role is to ensure that the work gets done, on time, on budget and that the quality of the work delivered is excellent.
We are an ambitious agency with high goals and offer a great opportunity for career growth.
- Oversee the performance of Account Executives
- Project manage work ensuring that the deliverables are met, quality control work and advise executives on what action is needed
- Delegate, manage and prioritise the workload and output for your team
- Ensuring the performance of accounts and that client goals are met
- Liaise with the Head of PPC and other stakeholders
- Help recruit for the PPC team
- Train, coach & mentor executives. You will be responsible for the development of their careers
- Induct and train new executives
Supporting Sales & New Business Development
- Support sales & new business development (with sales proposals, quotes, forecasts, case studies, testimonials, referrals, slides/decks) to bring in new business
- Identify growth opportunities for current clients
- Help & develop agency PPC processes (e.g. campaign frameworks/guides/sops, audits, spot checks, progression plans, training, knowledge share, how tos)
- Marketing Support / Thought Leadership
- Thought leadership, knowledge & content share to help with company brand and awareness
- Keep abreast of industry news, trends and best practices
- Support colleagues on LinkedIn with likes & shares
- Support newsletters & blog content
Minimum 3 yrs experience of running PPC campaigns in an agency setting with 2 years of management experience
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Manage multiple ongoing projects
- Proficient knowledge of GSuite
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication and preferably have a recent degree in a marketing/web-related discipline
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience managing people, their development and workload
- Project management experience
- Can-do attitude
The successful applicant will be
- Driven & Self-motivated
- Punctual and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
What we can offer you
- Flexible Schedule
- Company pension scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Excellent Salary
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a current CV to [email protected]
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse team so we want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.